Principles of Inclusion
Research Based or Value Based
- All practices, strategies and techniques are supported by empirical research.
- Practice is designed with the child and family acknowledging the child as part of a dynamic family system.
- The different needs and value systems of children and their families are recognized and respected.
Trans-disciplinary Approach to Programming
- Team members share expertise in their own discipline and all ideas are respected and considered.
Developmentally/Chronologically Age Appropriate
- Individual children enrolled participate within a chronologically age appropriate environment.
- All families have the same range of activities and programs available.